日本小児循環器学会雑誌 第26巻 第1号（19-28） 2010年
Congenital cardiovascular diseases are diagnosed in nearly 1% of newborn babies, and are the most common major birth defects. Only in about 15% of patients with congenital cardiovascular diseases has the cause been identified as being chromosomal or single gene disorders with syndromes or one of the primary environmental factors; the etiology of the rest of the cases (85%) is unknown and is considered to be multifactorial inheritance. In this article, the multiple factor inheritances in congenital cardiovascular disease, including those identified in a recent finding, are discussed.
multifactorial inheritance，congenital，cardiovascular disease，gene，environmental factor
〒162-8666東京都新宿区河田町8-1 東京女子医科大学国際統合医科学インスティテュート 松岡瑠美子